Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Tresurable Holiday

           Have you gone Ski boat ridding? I had one exhilarating experience in Phuket, Thailand. My parents had decided to bring the whole family there for a holiday as it was June holidays.


           We arrived in Phuket after a three hour flight and proceeded to the hotel. The journey to the hotel was rather interesting.On both side fo the both side numerouse stalls selling Thai Products design to entice tourists. This route was also brimming with an abundance of outdoor restaurants. During One of the meals there, I throughly enjoyed the fresh air. The vibrant atmosphere immediately placed me in a holiday mood, away from the stresses of books and classrooms

          The hotel staff welcomed us most courteosly. The hotel was posh with gargantuan chandeliers hanging from a ceiling that was very high.Being situated on the outskirts of town, this hotel faced a pristine beach. The sand was so soft, it felt like snow! My dad brought us snorkeling, car ridding and of course swimming.

      But what I enjoyed the most throughly was Ski boat the ridding- something which my mother dissuaded me but because of my dad accompany, mother agreed. My father drove further and further into the sea. Fearful though I was, I put on a brave front as we drove further.

             As we were away in the sea, I had this feeling of freedom in my inner spirit. I wished for that moment to last forever. It was an experience that I will always treasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment